LOW COST CME
We are pleased to announce the launch of the DC Center for Rational Prescribing (DCRx), a District of Columbia Department of Health project that provides impartial CME and CPE for physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants and pharmacists. We have just launched three novel modules on medical cannabis and two on drug approval and promotion. Associated resources on drug efficacy and safety are also available Content is available free to DC healthcare providers; clinicians outside of DC can receive up to 5 credits for only $20. Find more information doh.dc.gov/dcrx.
Five modules (each 1.0 CME/CPE credit) are currently available:
- Medical Cannabis: An Introduction to the Biochemistry & Pharmacology
- Medical Cannabis: Evidence on Efficacy
- Medical Cannabis: Adverse Effects and Drug Interactions
- Drug Approval and Promotion in the United States
- Generic Drugs: Myths and Facts
More modules are planned. Please help us share the availability of this valuable resource with other clinicians and pharmacists!